• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. SIN NUMERO DE SERIE

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Escenarios AUSTRIA HD

• 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • The X indicate, SODE can’t find the models (simobjects). Chech your Installation of Bergen.  Bergen doesn’t add the models to the sode folder. It installs them in root/simobjects/misc thats no problem. The models have just to be in a folder that is known by the sim as simobjects folder. So somehow your models are not where they have to be.
    • Hans, I tested it on the Airbus Professional and the CRJ. Unassigned the "Engine 3 Throttle Axis", assign the "Axis Steering Set". It works in both aircraft, however the N/W STRG switch in the CRJ has NO effect (Armed or OFF); do you know if it is modelled? Thanks
    • hello MATHIJS, and HOFFIE,   I just made three times in a row out of four a perfect flight, by, following HANS instructions, i have a bit difficulty when i take off but then the plane stabilize at the selected altitude. and then stabilize the speed. and i dont either touch the trim.  for my tests i have to be at 3,500 when it arrives at 3,500 it goes up near 4,000 but then descend to 3,500, and im scared to touch the trim because i know what it will cause, maybe i will make a test just to see if i make just one notch  of trim will do..........   for the CRJ MANAGER i dont even follow it because it mix me up , so i just follow DAVE. here is the crj manager screen.     thank you very much you all because i am a bit more happy then the two past months that i had trouble with the crj and i know for sure its not aerosoft fault.   and also MATHIJS dont care about your english, me im french from montreal and i make many, many, mistake to let people understand me when im writing in english.   lucien paquette  
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Hallo Vielen Dank für deine Hilfe.