• 5.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 5.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 5.1k views

• Latest Posts

• Oh yah I keep checking this topic multiple times a day these days. Also I’m in the same boat with the A320, I fly it around everywhere but a nice change on planes is good, and the CRJ is perfect for that.  As for the date, I think I read some where earlier that they hope to have it out by the holidays but we’re not going to give specific dates in case something happened and it had to be delayed.
    • All I have on my pc is a clean version of w10,the manufacturers software, and the gaming software. I use ipads (I am up to four) for everything else. I would be interested to hear of users experiences taxing using the tiller and their hardware set up. I would also be interested if anybody has tried single engine taxi out /in. 
    • YES the insertion point was still set at the default. Many thanks for your excellent service👍😁 Peter
    • Anyone else just keep checking this topic for new information, screenshots, etc.? Lol!   I do appreciate the kind pricing model. Saves me some money, I would still buy it for probably $80 max if it lives up to its standard. But only $50 is a huge plus. I’m so excited to fly a complex aircraft in MSFS. The A320 is fun but after awhile you gotta switch things up, plus its not quite ready yet.   We’re all counting on the release soon (before christmas? :P)
    • Ahhh!, that explains why i havent seen it   I havent used the ATC at all lately xD