!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

NavDataPro

All support regarding NavDataPro

417 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 3 replies
    • 49 replies
  2. Reinstalling NavDataPro

• 1 reply
  3. Topics
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
  4. RF Leg Bug

• 2 replies
  5. NavDataPro Issues on iPad

• 2 replies
  6. New Airac Data problem

• 1 reply
  7. Nav Data

• 2 replies
    • 13 replies
  8. Simbrief Support 1 2

• 34 replies
    • 2 replies
  9. Ifly 747-400

• 4 replies
    • 6 replies
  10. AIRAC 1910 QW787

• 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  11. Night mode

• 2 replies

• I'm not sure where to post this, as it probably relates to correction via the updates. However, I want to report two issues. One is that completion of the fueling process does not remove the notification in upper ECAM. The second matter relates to the spoilers, which only activate on the starboard wing with partial setting. The spoilers do, however, raise on both wings if set to full.
    • Switching on STROBE LIGHTS depends on the SOP and model used. Those are different from airline to airline. The SOP we use is based on AUTO and on "our" model (in case of AUTO) those lights are switched to ON if the plane is airborne. Sorry, but you have to live with it like it is.   Regards, Rolf 
    • I think I know what Marco means, there are some vey narrow doted lines to see. Will check later an my system.
    • FSX, Aerosoft A320 und einige Airports neu von CD/DVD installiert. Habe WIN 10 und es läuft alles gut. Bis halt auf RAAS.   Gruss Heinz    
    • Hi all,   I have a question regarding displaying the tropopause value in PFPX. Since we are able to integrate or import the weather data from OpusFSi in PFPX as a FSGRW data source, will PFPX be able to display the tropopause info on the flight plan or is it going to continue to display the default tropopause value??