Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Scènes

Support de scènes pour FS2004/FSX et X-Plane

111 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. AS Malaga X

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Lukla VNLK P3D v4.1

• 0 replies
  3. LFBO problème tarmac

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
  4. MACAU AES Crash

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. YEKATERINBURG_2012

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. AES CREDIPACK

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Hey, aus Platzgründen habe ich auf getrennten externen Festplatten X-Plane 11 mit jeweils Szenerienvon ORBX Graet Britain S/C/N, bzw. Washington, usw. installiert. Auf einer PC internen Festplatte sind D/A/CH/I-Szenerien und ORBX-LOWI installiert. Bei der alten FTX-Central-Version wurde die jeweils angeschlossene externe Festplatte mit ihren ORBX-Szenerien erkannt und konnten mit FTX-Central upgedatet werden, die neue Version 4.0.6 erkennt die angeschlossenen externen Festplatten nicht und somit auch die dort installierten ORBX-Szenerien und Flughäfen. Wie kann ich mit der Version 4.0.6 die externen Festplatten integrieren? Vielen Dank für eure Hilfe. Happy Flight Bertsche 
    • Herman, thank you for your kind words. My personal opinion: 1. Flight excitement and immersion is a matter of landscape scenery quality and not a matter of the latest sim version number or PBR on airport ground vehicles. So instead of wasting my money for new sims and new computers to run these new sims I prefer to spend my money in photorealistic landscape sceneries. I thought that a publisher like Aerosoft should like this way of investment? 2. I know that few companies and many influencers try to persuade us that FSX is dead. But when I see which sceneries are available for Germany and other European countries (still bad quality - not to speak about Asia, South America, Africa) I think that P3D, XP11, and Aerofly FS2 (each very good sims!) will be dead next year. Their users will massively change to the new MSFS, as I suppose. Many developers and publishers might be happy then, that there are still so many "old fashioned" FSX users left . . . So it might be a good idea to give a sign, that Germany and other European countries are not forgotten, that there will be new photorealistic sceneries to keep your customers. But this is only my personal opinion.   @all: Pictures of the North of Germany: Very romantic Schwerin Castle   Famous Island Rügen - ferry harbour Sassnitz (Baltic Port Rail Mukran)   Baltic Port Rail Mukran: equipped with rails with European gauge 1435mm and Russian and Baltic gauge 1520 mm (!)   Putbus on the island Rügen   Panorama Circus in Putbus Yes, there is a lot to see in Germany. Just imagine to have a good photorealistic scenery . . .  
    • View File Air New Zealand Airbus A320-200 (ZK-OJH) " New Livery" Here's my first repaint for the Aerosoft Airbus A320 Professional Series. It took a long time to make it but im glad how it made out.    Enjoy and fly safely   Submitter Aotearoa Repaints Submitted 08/24/19 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries