Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

• Guten Abend zusammen, ich plane mit der 757-300 von FF meinen Flug in den Urlaub nach zu fliegen. Ich weiß das wir auf der 18 L gelandet sind. Ich bin schon ewig am planen doch ich bekommen keinen vernünfige ILS route hin, ich habe immer wieder Disconuity drin. Ich weiß mir einfach nicht mehr zu helfen. Ich  nutze Routfinder für die Route. Hat jemand vielleicht eine Idee was ich falsch mache. Oder ist die 18L keine ILs Landebahn? Oder ist es wie in Barcelona z.b das einige RWY nur selten genutzt werden? vielleicht weiß ja jemand weiter   Gruß Alex
    • Thank you guys very much. If I can, I would for sure take part in one of those CFD sessions. That would be interesting and helpful, no doubt.   I already use the complete Navigraph chart package. So charts are there. It would be very nice if you could maybe post it here when the group is ready for service.
    • I confirm that the original XML file is installed on the Airbus A320-321 AB_IRS. XML 1.2.4.2 does not affect the IRS's alignment correctly in the MCDU after 7 minutes of the account back from when they are put into NAV position. I've taken the steps Position the aircraft at an airport and GATE to check the LAT/LOG BAT 1+2 > ON EXT PWR > ON ADIR 1.2,3 > NAV BRT in PFD, ND, ECAM Uper and Lower > ON MCDU Left push button L1 Entering the data of: CO Route FLT NBR Cost CRZ FL ZFW and BLCK Sid.... At the end of the 7-minute countdown, without having interacted in anything on the MCDU such as clicking on the IRS INI page the 6R button, the system has automatically aligned, showing the correct PFD and ND, and the correct LAT/LOG data the three ADIRS according to the GATE's position.
    • A great shame Aerosoft/AES does not feel the same way.
    • Strange thing is that i never got PFPX running on a brand new PC under 1809, but when I upgraded to 1903 it worked without any problems. So I am sure that somehow Windows is involved.  I suggest to make sure that everything is 100% up to date, Windows, .NET and all MS VC++ Redistributables. Install .NET and the Redistributables from scratch and let Windows Update run multiple times till definitely no updates are found.