!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Suche Flugzeug Szenerie Tool

Hier können Suchanfragen gepostet werden

78 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Hinweis

• 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 20 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Suche XPlane Flusianer

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. suche 737 800

• 1 reply
  6. Airbus Empfehlung

• 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  7. Systemausfall

• 0 replies
  8. PC 6 für X-Plane?

• 8 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Fokker VFW 614 Hager

• 2 replies
  10. dieterli1

• 1 reply
  11. Funk

• 5 replies
  12. Lepa

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  13. Wer kennt dieses Objekt ?

• 0 replies
  14. Fuelplaner gesucht

• 7 replies

• I hear you, the answer is calibration.   Now, please forgive me, but you are having a system issue and that is not something we can assist you with.  If CH Products is unable to unwilling to assist you with your controller then I don't know what to tell you, but since the issue is not on our side and not one of our thousands upon thousands of customers have reported this issue then it's simply not on our side.   That will have to be my final word on this matter, though I'll happily leave this thread open.  You can also put in a support ticket with us if you wish, but I have  zero confidence this is something we can or should even be trying to help you with.  Please understand that we 're not a company who offers unpaid support for flight simmers, we sell and support our products, and this is not a problem with our product.   I do wish you the best.        
    • FlyAgi danke, d.h. die Eistellungen am Joystick haben auf jeden Fall Priorität, wenn nicht die Obigen Tasten am Stick belegt und aktiviert sind.
    • PFPX is a planning application and it will assign the correct flight levels for a given airway or direct based on the cruise tables.   For the availability of levels on specific airways consult the AIP, these override the generic cruising level direction referred to in the original post.   As David has already pointed out the specific levels of an airway are not published on charts.
    • V1.0.0.8 seems to be released. When it will be available for simmarket customers?
    • Here is the answer of CH Products:   "The Control Manager is an optional program we offer, and it is not needed in order to use our products.  We recommend uninstalling this optional program, and calibrating normally with the Windows Game Controllers menu."   I have done all that but the issue with the TOGA mode remains no matter if I assign the throttles in FSUIPC or P3D. One question my friend, did you ever test your software with the CH-THR-Quadrant (maybe you should give it a try and maybe you find a cause) and second my friend that allegedly nobody else has this issue (reported) doesn't proove anything. I do not like to say it again but how is it possible that upon advancing the throttles to the forward mechanical stop the FMA on one side changes to MAN Toga and on the other side remains in G/S LOC e.g.? And finally in order not to be misunderstood the A330 is absolutely marvelous - a real gem! Best wishes