• 1 reply
  6. checklist hangs

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • PFPX shows me an error messabe stating" Aircraft Maximum take off  weight (99000lbs) exceeds maximum  weight in performance (98000).   In this case I use Prepared3D PMDG DC-6B. I have windows 10 last version. I looked in my acft file \public\PFPX\aircraft type... but can't find a "performance weight".. Just max to TO and LAND weight.          If anyone can help me pn this I will appreciate.   Thanks J. Lonchambon          
    • These are better than expected. great product 
    • This seems to have done the trick, the "wrong" runway is no longer visible. Thank you very much for your help! 
    • We now decided on the name of the new product being Lukla - Mount Everest - Extreme. Simply put: What' awaiting you are extreme adventures around Lukla and Mount Everest.   Feature list 5 high detail airports with all buildings and clutter objects like vegetation, people, animals, vehicles and more: - VNLK Lukla - VNSB Syangboche - VNPL Phaplu - VNKL Kangel Danda - VNRT Rumjatar 7 generic airports with details like tower positions, ground layout and thrilling hand edited terrain: - VNKD Man Maya Khanidanda - VNBJ Bhojpur - VNTR Tumlingtar - VNRC Ramechhap - VNJI Jiri - VNTJ Taplejung Suketar - VNLD Lamidanda 12 helipads, most of them in very high altitudes A whopping coverage area of 200x200 kilometers Detailed hand edited mesh terrain More than 380 thousand cultivation buildings More than 60 million (!) individually placed trees in their respective vegetation areas (e.g. shrubs in the alpine areas, tropical trees in the valley rain forests). A hand edited and georeferenced combination of satellite imagery with higher resolutions around the core areas (see maps). Modelled points of interest like hanging bridges, stupas etc. Detailed mesh with rock and glacier outcrops around Mt. Everest Basecamp making helicopter landings there as challenging as they really are. Extensive manual with custom made maps and airport charts. Free bonus: Semi fictional to be build large “Tingri Airport” north of Mount Everest. CONS: Not a single airport with a flat runway
    • Da muss es eine Abweichung auf deinem System geben, wenn das mit der standard 738 auch nicht passt. Oder bei mir ist irgendwas anders... Muss ich mal schauen, ob ich das reproduzieren kann.    Hast du die aktuelle SAM Version?