Aerosoft official retail partner for Microsoft Flight Simulator !! 
Click here for more information

Work in progress

Preview of unreleased addons

47 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 16 replies
  3. Svalbard4XPlane

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 23 replies
  4. Bali WADD

• 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 18 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• These files are not relevant, they are automatically created by P3D. So dont care about them. But I just could recreate the error. May I kindly ask you to open a ticket at support@aerosoft.com and point them to this topic.
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.
    • Normal muss nur aus dem Zip-Archiv der Ordner 'Custom Scenery' nach X-Plane 11 kopiert werden, wobei sich dann die Flughäfen in den Custom-Scenery-Ordner integrieren. Bei Frankfurt und tegel ist sonst nichts weiter zu beachten, bei Köln-Bonn muss aber noch die Mesh-Ebene in der Scenery-Packs.ini unter die Global Airports verschoben werden.   Wahrscheinlich hast du nun zwei Ordner 'Custom Scenery', den richtigen und einen zusätzlichen im richtigen (also 'X-Plane 11/Custom Scenery/Custom Scenery/<<Flughafen>>). Da musst du nun aus dem zweiten Custom Scenery die Flughäfen in den höheren verschieben und anschließend den doppelten Custom Scenery löschen.
    • niiceee    thanks for answer
    • I've encountered the same, to go deeper into the point: There's a layer above the asphalt textures that isn't visible when direct light (i.e. lamps/daylight) hit it. When only indirect lighting is present there's a grey layer over top. This is only present on the aprons, not the taxiways outside the parking/stands/gates areas (although I haven't checked the runway entry points where there's dynamic lighting present as well).   In direct comparison, the taxiways don't show this grey 'layer', on them. The ground as well as the markings is dark and clear to see in the moonlight, just as it should be, even when taxiing without the taxi light.   I'm using Enhanced Atmospherics, HDR off, DL on, special effects on medium with the distance set to low, NO tweaks to the P3D.cfg or any other files.   The grey layer (almost like a filter of light-grey color in Photoshop with maybe 50% opacity) floating a few centimeters above the terminal ground tiles makes the ground seem "shiny", "washed out" or "artificially lit" (to capture some other points) at night. The correct depiction would be that it is as dark as the taxiways when there's no DL hitting it, the ground markings should be clearly visible and show no discoloration (regarding to my Photoshop-analogy).   Hope this helps clarification.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts