• 2 replies
  7. A321 Altitude button

• 2 replies
  8. FS2Crew button question?

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies

• Hey. I re-installed AEROSOFT 318-321 airbus  package and the a330 AEROSOFT package, but AEROSOFT updater does not work.  I also reinstalled it, but no. Everything seems to be xml. file correctly. Any help needed. Aerosft Updater shuts down faultless operation and crashes.     <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <!-- DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE! --> <ASUpdater Installed="1.5.0.4" />     Hekp me, please and thanks   regards:Vesku-K  
    • Hallo Armin,   da wünsche ich Dir einen schönen und erlebnisreichen Urlaub!    LG Harald
    • You can edit the scenery_packs.ini file with a small editor. Open it for example with the Windows editor. Then move the rows with cut&paste to the correct place. Then save the ini file. Thats it   Here you find more infos about the Custom Scenery folder and the included ini file: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/154052-custom-scenery-folder-and-scenery_packsini/   Greets Heinz
    • I know the real CRJ typically dos not feature any auto throttle and that's fine. I'm just curious if it would be possible to use default AP logics in P3D to create a virtual FO that could keep an eye on my speed on cruise.  My problem is 2 kids and a dog that very frequently interrupts my flights - having a second hand on the flight deck would be very helpful indeed!   Loving the CRJ but for now I can only take it for very short hops since I have an aversion for using the pause button.
    • Yes, the setting in the configurator is for a stick in mode 1. Thrustmaster hasn’t released that mode1/2 information at day one. So we had to do our own solution.