Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Airbus General

Discussion that does not fit in one of the other categories

2701 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  1. How do i update Airbus X

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. AAXE

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. Cockpit Letter Textures

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 19 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Texture Request

• 2 replies
    • 8 replies
  5. Airbus X Liveries

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • OK here to go. Hopefully a fix can be found. Maybe need another file to add but don't know.
    • Wieder was gelernt, ich hab das als "Schicksalshaft" gesehen 😉 Besten Dank
    • Du kannst das Transportfenster im Replay einfach ausblenden. Das kannst du dir auch auf eine Taste legen, um bei Bedarf während des Replays das Teansportfenster wieder einzublenden...
    • Hi, @mopperleObviously it depends by the local system, in fact some have had the issue other hadn't, the important thing is that the issue has been solved, and it can be an help for those who experienced the same issue.
    • Well, to sum up, users with the problem could try to update their client but risk to get other problems due to the update. Not the best initial situation. So, as you say P3D v4.5 is not necessarily needed, the problem has to do something with our local P3D installation. Regarding screenshots and videos: as ist took me already some hours to install the Airbus and it's liveries again, I am not quiet motivated to repeat that. Is it possible to update the A318/A319 package only and leave the A320/A321 as it is? This would save me some time...   But maybe someone else has the issues and can take some screenshots as well?