10. NO RADIO

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. Wind arrow

• 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• WED - File validate (Ctrl+Shift+V) and resolve scenery technical problems would be a good start to have XP12 valid scenery. - Parking misalignment - position and angles - Parking Overlaping - check in WED "Taxi routes" mod - siluettes of aircrafts never should overlap - this cause problem of XPL AI traffic or Traffic Global plugin. Can not hint exact parking spots as this issue I already repair on my scenery. - Parking definitions - more then couple of parkings have wrong "Ramp Start Type" definition - should be Gate or Tie-Down, definetly not Misc. - Manual - installation section is clearly for XP11 with old XP11 "three folders" version and old names. Not a big issue for ORBX Direct users as myself, but reading manual to check scenery features and possibilities and find clearly outdated text is very confusing. - During rain whole area is one huge black mirror - so reflexive, that taxilines are not visible. Nut sure if this scenery or LR problem, but LSZH scenery is only airport where I experience this strange issue during rain. Remind me MisterX water overlay from XP11 era (Hakodate etc.) but with 4 times higher effect. Makes taxiing during rain very hard and unrealistic. - Please consider removing SAM dependency by replacing SAM assets. If you at least repair mistakes stated in Validate report, I will replace it myself and send you modified dsf and apt back so you can include it as an option for users. I can imagine that some people who using SAM plugin as the only plugin are not influence by its incompatibility problems and if they have enough RAM and fly legs under 1h50min they theoretically can have quite nice chance to not even experince CTD caused by SAM plugin. I still have some hope that some skilled programmer will be able to reverse engineer from SAM manual and objects animation datarefs at least basic and original function of SAM plugin and some replacement will be created to save some nice assets of MisterX and other developers who made custom SAM driven assets.
    • Da nach drei Wochen noch keine Antwort vorlag, habe ich nachgefragt. Innerhalb von 30 Min. lag die Antwort vor:   "Will make a fix ASAP".   Mal sehen, wann sie Zeit haben.   Gruß   Olaf
    • Regarding LSZH: Is there anything aside from misaligned ramp starts that is wrong with the airport? The ramp positions issue was reported and will be fixed at one point but if there are further issues our testing did not catch, please report them as well.                    
    • Hallo Flight Simmer,   Ich habe vor kurzem FSHud über Aerosoft gekauft, und habe es auch sofort aktiviert (Pilot1). Entwickler bietet auch Software aber der crasht nach Start. Der Entwickler Pilot1 hat auch einen Support und Hilfe Seite, wo man auch vieles auch alleine machen kann, bis jetzt ist alles Normal. Nur es klappt nicht.   Bietet Aerosoft auch Support für FSHud?   Frohe Ostern alle miteinander.   Mit freundlichen Grüßen   Mustafa
    • Hi Chris     Well I dusted off my bone dome and pilots notes and took the old "Frightning" for a jolly ..... and I pretty much found the same as you  ! ... so I amended the "Keys" entry to read :-   (L:clutch,bool) ! (>L:clutch,bool) (L:clutch,enum) 0 == if{ 1 (>K:AP_AIRSPEED_OFF) 1 (>L:ASC_clutchoff,bool) } (L:clutch,enum) 1 == if{ 1 (>K:AP_AIRSPEED_ON) 1 (>L:ASC_clutchon,bool) } (A:AIRSPEED INDICATED,knots) 275 > (A:SIM ON GROUND, bool) 1 == || if{ 1 (>K:AP_AIRSPEED_OFF) }      And that works a treat .  I guess the same goes for any other keyboard commands that require  more than just Lvars.   Cheers         Dave   

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use