Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Bilder/Videos

Berichte, Bilder-Galerien, Videos

338 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
  1. SkyMaxx 2.1

• 21 replies
  2. Wintermärchen

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. VATSIM World Flight 2014 1 2 3 4 5

• 103 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Flying Wild Alaska 1

• 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies

• Working on this one as well as wrapping up Qantas....   Adjusting the light green stripe....a little lighter in this pic...  A lot of work adjusting the colors to make them look right in flightsim.   
    • hi OK so i haven't reported this as i assumed it was an issue my end but for a while now I cannot load directly into the sim with any of the Airbus Pro aircraft. I have a fresh windows 10 fully up to date with VC++ is fully up to date and all the aerosoft Airbuses up to date. Its a fresh install of latest P3D4. I have to load the simulator first scenario using any other aircraft then once loaded i change to the airbus and its just fine. If i dont do this it gets a KERNELBASE.dll base error and CTD no warnings. i know your gonna insist its my PC but how can that be with a fresh windows and a fresh sim and a fresh install and all updates done. it only happens with the airbus pro series and no other aircraft. this tells me it has to be something the Airbuses do on load up if they are loading the first scenario. my default flight is in a default J3 but i have tried using others to see if it was that.
    • Hi will it be possible if a livery of a South African Airways A330-300 can be made?
    • Very nice aircraft, Aharon 🙂 I love these young oldtimers. And the noble colour and paintwork perfectly fits to her golden age (which was not so golden in the first years: severe modifications after some tragedies were needed to make this plane a reliable aircraft). Yes, this aircraft looks very well. PBR could not make it much better 🙂 Nice weekend, Aharon, and always safe landings with your Lockheed L-188 Electra!
    • I know, but i flew with A330 v0.1 and everything was good. And now A330 CTD.  And When I fly with A318-21 Pro or PMDG 737 everything is good.