• 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hello there are small changes to the satcom and minimum settings that will have to be changed for each config file in the new 777 update.
    • In general, I'd prefer that there was a FAQ that Aerosoft and forum members could point complainants to that told them why their assumptions are wrong. That way, more people would become properly educated instead of reinforcing wrong assumptions. Sure, not everyone will listen, we've all see plenty of times where the uneducated insist they know more than professionals. But, bending reality for that crowd just seems wrong to me. That isn't a complain about Aerosoft, they are a business so they have to tread a line that I don't, it is easier for me to have that view because I don't have to consider the same things they do.     Another idea, fixing some misconceptions could even be the subject of very short and focused videos from The Dude (more work for you 🙂) or other pilots. That would be super fantastic! And, it wouldn't really matter the plane it was done in as long as it illustrated the point. So they are reusable for other planes.    Talking about sound specifically, would it be possible to be able to have two mixes. One where the sounds are "crowd pleasing" and another where it is more "realistic"? I get that sound is subjective so I don't know if it is worth the effort. Just an another idea 🙂   I've suggested similar to Asobo. In their videos they have at multiple times said that they simulated some things inaccurately because some people wouldn't believe reality. Like, "we don't do realistic storm cloud weather because customers will think it is a bug". Crazy, especially for a "simulator" IMNSHO. Some of my most interesting flights were in storms in X-Plane with ActiveSky.  
    • I'm not sure but I thought MS and Asobo intend to bring charts to the base game? So I'm now wondering what will be in the sim first. The ability to access 3rd party charts or the MSFS default charts feature  
    • Well, it is a good answer but I stay at the same point, which is: To buy or not to buy? I don't know...
    • Ahhh ok cheers for that info mate.