Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

• I can fit this Maule aircraft into this MONSTER ENGINE GE90 engine or can you calculate how many propellers of this Maule plane would it take to equal 115,000 lb of horsepower thrust of single GE90 engine?  
    • As this is a rather old product it could very well be it does not have docking systems. Can you make an image of the pole?
    • I am a Chinese player, English is not very good, this article was written in Google Translate. I ’m a player using Tumaster ’s A10C rocker. I just purchased the CRJ Pro, but when setting the shaft, I found that the two throttle shafts are in the game position when the A10C rocker has been pushed full There is no 50% of the full trip. But when I use the third axis of the A10C left-hand joystick and set it as a total throttle axis, both throttle valves in the game can be pushed to full, no matter whether I use FSUIPC or P3DV4.5 own setting options The performance in the game is the same. I read the post on the throttle issue at the top, but the last speech was two years ago. I also don't see players using the same type of joystick asking such questions. So, can anyone help me?
    • Hi Emanual,   I can't completely tell if i'm getting the full effect of the speedbrakes immediately or if it's coming on slowly over time with the animation (perhaps that's just me thinking it because of what i'm visually seeing). I've just tested again now whilst flying on the flight deck without looking over the wing and yes, it does feel like the effect is quicker than the animation.
    • Thanks, I'm able to recreate this behaviour. Just to confirm, it is only the animation, the effect of the speedbrake is there immediately, is it?