Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

XP10 Hinweise Tipps Tutorials

Hinweise und Tipps, sowie Tutorials für X-Plane 10

102 topics in this forum

1. WED - Tutorials

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 15 replies
  2. Die Dichtehöhe

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Mesh editieren

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 18 replies
  4. Topic neu öffnen???

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. VFR Pflichtmeldepunkte im Plan-G

• 0 replies
  6. Die Jagt nach FPS

• 6 replies
    • AS the title says, there has been no word on the 32-bit version.    The other thread on this subject has been closed so I'm starting another one.    Please let us know when it is released.  Thanks.   --WH
    • Those screenshots are from Aerofly FS2. There are additional addons needed to get the rendering to look like that there.
    • Hi,   Like in the title, please, how to? There is no reference in the maintenance window concerning that.   This brings me to a question I've been asking myself since the first version of the AN2, does this type of failure and the conditions under which it occurs (*) exist in the real aircraft? This is the first I've heard of it. I have searched on the web, but I have not found anything related to this type of failure.   (*)"Pitot Fail: If airplane has speed less than 60 km/h more than 10 minutes (failure will happen in 10-20 minutes range)"   Thank you and Regards, Richard    
    • Hi, Just to start off, I want to say that I never use the autopilot setting setting the speed, only the ALT and HD.. The problem I have with these airbuses is that many times for some reason the doesn't set it to what it should be,so just after takeoff, it can slow right down, and after a few moments it will speed right up and on both occasions it sets the alarm off (which makes sense if you look at the speed).  If I set the ALT off to be 15000, how can I do that, how can I set it off to simply get to that altitude? I have put me 'going through hell' video on here.  If anyone can help I would appreciate it. 2019-05-20 00-14-43.mp4
    • Could you please do it again after loading a flight with cold and dark set as default state?   I really doubt the issue is coming from our systems. I have a powerful system, see specs below, run the latest drivers, have no special tweaks or shaders.   Everything works just fine except for the missing sound. So I doubt it is a system or sound issue on my computer.   i5 9600k @4.8 Ghz GTX 1080ti 16GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz 500Gb SSD