• 3.9k views
    • 29 replies
    • 9k views
  6. Szenerie EFHK

• 11 replies
    • 2.7k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi I just had to reinstall msfs due to a hardware issue. The IFR1 worked fine before but now the knobs and all GPS buttons dont work. I can control hdg and coms no issue. When I press FMS 1 and rotate the knobs nothing happens. I try the DIR TO, menu, CLR and no response. Testing using the asoba 172 and g1000. Using USB 3. Any ideas?   For what it is worth, I downloaded Mobiflight, which I have never used. I used the 172 g1000 and both FMS's work. But now the AP does not but the Honeycomb AP works and the lights are on when engaged on the Octavi. Conflict with the Bravo? I do not know. New Win11 and new MSFS install.    
    • I just bought this product, but is this also for FSX? Regards, Paul
    • Don't repurchase the aircraft, you will end up most likely getting the same issue because the files you get from Aerosoft should be the same as those from X-Plane.org.   FlightFactor told you this is a bug... but that's all? Don't they offer any solution or ideas about how to fix that bug? And, do you have the latest version Heinz mentioned (v1.7.3)? If you are using an older version maybe redownloading the new version from the X-Plane.org store could help - if you don't get the latest version from the store, try updating the product using the updater (not sure how that works, never had a FlightFactor aircraft myself, but here they have their own updater which might be included with your aircraft already).   If you already got the latest version and it's not activating, you can try installing a second copy of XP using the X-Plane installer. This second version should be bare bones with no scenery but activated properly and then you install your A320 into this new XP version from your original download (don't just copy the aircraft from your first XP installation) and see if you can activate it in this new and completely default XP environment (which should not cause any bugs). If that works, copy the activated aircraft into your main XP installation and it should be activated there as well.
    • if it's a basic profile I make one in detail similar to FT EHAM original one and Jo Erlend his EBBR.... Currently busy to update EBBR with a GSX update and Aerosoft VDGS synced exactly the same (translating the XML to python)...  version 2.2    
    • Hello, is it possible for you to update the runway designation (markings, signs) as per the change in the realworld due to the magnetic variation? 13L/31R statt 14L/32R: Flughafen Köln/Bonn benennt zwei Start- und Landebahnen um - aeroTELEGRAPH Thank you so much

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use