• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. KLAX 2.5

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • The answer is quite simple: this is the Aerosoft forum for support of all products being sold by and through Aerosoft. TOPCAT is not and has never been sold through Aerosoft, hence this forum is simply not the place for any kind of discussions, requests etc. for it.  
    • The TOPCAT forum is read-only so no new discussion can be started. The obvious solution is for @FlightSimSoft.com to open it up. But if they choose not to then how about allowing discussion on the PFPX sub-forum here? After all, who has TOPCAT but doesn't have PFPX?   And a mention to the moderators. I would have liked to thank Judith for her post but the topic was locked with indecent haste. Perhaps you could consider allowing a few hours for people to reply before locking.
    • Can you guys pls make the livery of anadolu jet aerosoft a320 i cant the livery on fsx pls can you make it https://www.google.dk/search?q=anadolu+jet+a320&client=ms-android-samsung-gj-rev1&source=android-browser&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiZlqed5ZLfAhXLzKQKHUQdB2QQ_AUoAXoECAwQAQ&biw=360&bih=612&dpr=2#imgrc=kxrtpH-9sXexdM
    • Hi Gordon,   expect lots of restrictive areas (at least for Europe region) to be active for certain times with next RAD and Directs update 1901 beginning of January. As far as I have tested, not all areas should be set active, as PFPX won't be able to create reasonable routes then. Without an option to define exceptions to cross those areas on specific directs/airways on certain flight levels, when those areas are active, it's better to set them inactive.   But feel free to test around by yourself. You can manual edit the areas via "Route Data" -> "Restrictive Airspace".     Regards David
    • Hello, I guess, during the automatical update procedure in the past, are now two liveries (Lufthansa) defect or lost.. No show in the livery manager, although entries exist Ho can I repair both liveries without new complete installation? Thank you so much in advance Oilinga