Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

386 topics in this forum

1. Bergen X verfügbar

• 0 replies
  2. Night Environment Italy verfügbar

• 0 replies
  3. Bologna X aktualisiert

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. New York Airports X verfügbar

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Bologna X verfügbar

• 0 replies
  6. FS2Crew für die Dash 8 Q400

• 0 replies
  7. Night Environment: Griechenland

• 0 replies
  8. Bornholm Neuauflage

• 0 replies
  9. Night Environment: Israel

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. AES 2.35 verfügbar

• 0 replies
  11. Dash 8-Q400 als Box erhältlich

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  12. Night Environment Dubai

• 0 replies
  13. Night Environment British Isles

• 0 replies
  14. Berlin Brandenburg ist da.

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Hello,   I'm using the A330 Version 1.0.0.3.   The Text on the MCDU is hard to read (unsharp), especially the small ones.   This is also seen on a tablet using Simserver.   Are there settings so that the text is displayed sharper?   Regards      
    • LOL, never, ever worry about that my friend, it's never a problem for me and I'm wrong a LOT and you guys keep me on my toes! In fact, one learns more about the Airbus working with you guys while doing tech support!   On top of that, we have customers from all over the world and for many of them English is not their first (primary) langauge, and that can certainly add a unique twist to tech support!  I'm not saying that is the case here, but speaking generally.     So this is normal behavior. If you're in managed mode, the V/S input is disabled. It will display, but it doesn't affect the aircraft. You have to change to Selected Mode for the V/S input to work.        
    • It's finished and up now! Enjoy!      
    • Hey Brit,   If I understand you correctly (I might not), the knob you're referencing controls the Integral lighting, not the Flood Lighting.  Below is a screen shot and short video showing this, and how to control the Flood Lighting in question.  I'm not sure if we've updated this yet in the documentation.   I hope this helps!     2019-12-14 10-22-11.mp4     Ah, I see my friend Ben answered while i was answering... my apologies Ben!       Ah, I see my friend Ben answered just before I did.... my apoloigies!  
    • I think what you mean might be the flood lights...they are operated from the pedestal. Plus, I also don't know what you mean by "mach button", but I guess you mean the A/THR push button. If yes...the controls below this are not push buttons. You have to rotate them, so you use your mouse wheel.