Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

382 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • I did update the file and will try couple of flights to make sure ...1st one went fine with no ctd  ! thank you Mathijs  
    • Why not have both professionalism and shiny graphics? Don't get me wrong, I myself also rather put myself in the latter category and would buy an aircraft more prioritized in systems rather than a virtual cabin. That doesn't mean I wouldn't take an optional virtual cabin to add to the detail if it were possible (in terms of development resources and hardware limitations). I probably never will fly a real A330 or B777, so I don't use P3D or any other Fight Simulator for training purposes. I use it for the experience. And not just flying an A320 out of the same hub five times a week. I like to mix it up. Fly GA over Alaska, do island hops in the pacific, cargo runs on a B748 in Africa and yes also do scheduled flight on an A321 out of the same hub five days a week. So while I put myself rather in the latter category, shiny graphics are not far behind my wanted list and I actually see no conflict in having both of them. I also like to use Flight Sims to explore the world (go places I probably never would in real) and I would use defaults (mainly GA) to do just that until more sophisticated flying material gets developed. I see not problem with that. But yeah I would never use autoland and then watch my plane land from outside view. In fact for many years now I never even leave the interior during flight 😉
    • That may be the case but it doesn't mean that this behaviour was intended 😉
    • Solved: I deleted the B200 from X-Plane, re-downloaded and re-authorized and now it works. I must be slipping. I should have tried that straight away.
    • There are always lot of people who fly default aircraft just because of shiny graphics. They use autoland and switch to outside view during the landing. However there are the more professionals who prefer quality addons over shiny graphics. I hope this latter are the majority.