Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

386 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Are there any other problems or it is just the MCDU3 which seems to have no power.....?
    • Miquel, you set the TAKE-OFF STATE as DEF and when starting the A330 it does not work. Please tell us which state instead is loaded? We know that there are sometimes loading problems on certain systems and P3D setup. Normally those could be solved by just loading the state again - using the MCDU3 AIRCRAFT STATE menu. In your case just push LSK4L again. Does this solve the problem? Regards, Rolf 
    • Dear Aerosoft Team,   first of all thanks for your great work. I´m really loving the A330. I did also have a couple of bugs which were fixed with the first 2 updates. Thanks for your fast support. At the moment I´m flying a flight plan from KMIA to TNCM In air refueling has also shown up on my flight. Interestingly enough the "REFUELG" - Info dissapeared by itself again and my fuel was being used again. You will find my Zipped Data-Files attached. I am using GSX2 as well. Hope this might help you guys. Data.zip
    • This sounds like ezdok issue that the developers of ezdok needs to fix. I believe you could also change some settings in ezdok to help with this.
    • It's a little bit hard to see the IRS switches on your overhead screenshot. Could you confirm their position is set to NAV.