Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

380 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
  1. A380-800 X

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. CRJ 700/900

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  3. PMDG 777-200LRF

• 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Hello,   I have owned the CRJ700/900 for a little over a year and I have ran into an issue just recently. My sim was having some issues and I went into steam and verified the game files. After that I did a fresh restart on my computer and went to fly a short hop in the RJ and started to see these textures over the cockpit. I have tried EVERYTHING. I uninstalled and reinstalled. I disabled shaders. I even went as far as deleting the FSX.cfg file and having it rebuilt after launching the sim. Nothing is working. Can anybody help? 
    • yeah sure i will get more detailed info on my next flight which should be tomorrow at some point.
    • Hello Rich, Do you have a screenshot when this happens? Would happily take a closer look into this but it would help a lot to have full context of the situation where your aircraft is located in relation to the runway centerline and distance from the runway to fully make sure if the behavior is correct. The aircraft could be for example following the enhanced LOC capture function if certain criteria are being met.
    • Hi  Just wondering (might just be me) does any one else have an problem with enabling LOC while still in NAV mode? once on the later stages of the app while still on NAV mode with the ILS tuned in if i press the  LOC button  the Airbus wants to start turning ...my understanding is that while in NAV mode it will still continue Uninterrupted towards the next fix or following the route while LOC is enabled .....a work around for me at least is to keep it in nav mode (dosnt happen when using heading select can enalbe LOC and it will stay on the heading it intersepting the LOC) then once the LOC needle starts moving  press the LOC/APP button or just use Heading select.   Thanks Rich
    • Version 3.2 der C208 war die Version für X-Plane 10. Die Update Datenbank ist nur für Box (DVD/CD) Addons gedacht. Downloads werden immer über das Shop Konto aktualisiert (Vollversionen).   Für X-Plane 11 ist zur Zeit die neue Version 1.1 aktuell. Da sit auch die Cargomaster gleich mit enthalten.   Gruß heinz