Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

385 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  1. Hamburg Prof

• 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  2. A380-800 X

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. CRJ 700/900

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  4. PMDG 777-200LRF

• 15 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • I believe the ND is virtually identical at this moment. Could it be you mean the PFD? If so that is work in progress.
    • I am sorry but that is not how we feel things should be.  In the aircraft we make we put the task of the flight crew centre and foremost. The hobby afterall, is to pilot the aircraft. I much rather keep the price of the product low then to include something that is not aimed at that. The only exception we make is for the external of the aircraft, there we model the interior that can be seen when doors and hatches are open.
    • I "discovered" that there are problems with the Saitek radio panel and the latest Aerosoft update: When I try to enter a standby frequency on NAV1, the active frequency also starts changing. I know the airbus doesn't have radios like the 737, but with this panel it's the only way to change frequency. It seems instead that the COM goes perfectly.
    • The project manager is out of action right now but I expect him back soon and then he will update this.
    • Ich habe den TM Warthog, allerdings auch Logitech-Pedale (Saitek). Zusammen mit dem TrackIR sind das meine Eingabegeräte und ich möchte keine der drei Komponenten missen.