!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

388 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. Yekaterinburg X ist verfügbar

• 0 replies
  2. Anchorage Update verfügbar

• 0 replies
  3. AES 2.23 erschienen.

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Lugano X released

• 1 reply
  5. MA Athen X als Box im Shop

• 0 replies
  6. DC-6B neu im Shop verfügbar

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Wilga X Update auf 1.20 verfügbar

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Athen X Mega Airport ist da.

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Stavanger X Update auf Version 1.01

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. Friedrichshafen X jetzt auch als Box

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. Aerosoft Bronco X Hotfix 1.11

• 0 replies
  12. Bronco X Version 1.10 ist fertig

• 0 replies

• hello Heinz,   all is working very well right now,thanks to you.good because i made a new cleaned install of xplane11 and added SAM first then the Shermentjevo and Traffic Global X and also Dusseldorf as well,all is working well,but one question before you closing this thread,how to make the passenger bridge to move to the airplane?   regards
    • Welcome to the forums!   It is a copyright violation to post copyrighted images and by doing that on our website you make us a party to the copyright violation (so obviously we're not fond of people doing this as we can be sued for it along with you).  It is however fine to post a link to where the copyright owner has posted it.  This being the case I will remove the image and leave the link you provided.   Before posting, please make yourself familiar with our forum structure.  In this case you have posted in the General forum, and this time I'll move your post to the Livery Request forum for what I'm guessing is the product you're using (we produced two different Airbus products for FSX, I'm not sure which you are using).   Best wishes!    
    • Willkommen im Club. 😃   Habt ihr euch auch zusammen redlich verdient. Herzlichen Glückwunsch.   Günther
    • Hi all! Recently Manchester airport has undergone quite a few changes such as an extension to terminal 2 has been made and taxiway names have changed. I was wondering if Aerosoft has plans to provide an update to their Manchester X airport scenery to compensate for the changes made?   Currently, when i fly in FSX:SE on vatsim i am struggling with the fact that taxiways are not up to date which makes it more difficult to follow the taxi instructions i recieve. Also, it would be nice to have up to date scenery that reflects the real and current state Manchester Airport.   I would love it if someone could get back to me with some more information.   Thanks.
    • A few images from my flight from Cape Town, South Africa to Windhoek, Namibia using the recently released ORBX Africa OpenLC scenery together with my Aerosoft Airbus... Arriving at Windhoek, the terminal looked like a drive-in McDonalds.  Heck, it was closed too!   😀