Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

381 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. AS320 SP1

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Simwings Balearen

• 11 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Hamburg Prof

• 8 replies
    • Hello everyone, they cancelled the photo of my FlyErnest livery request. This should work. 
    • *No problem Mathijs, I read you clearly. Thanks for pointing that out. I have being communicating with FSDT forum in that regards. This started to happen after activating their latest Update. lots of trouble with it. So far got the GSX it's working again, however the Jetways created with Lv2 Expansion before the new update are not appearing. Very tedious process and no resolution yet.    FLR   *Thanks Mop...Will chk that out even thou I am not to clear yet how to proceed on your advise so working on it. Just a quick note: I just completed a flight with the A321 (KMIA to KATL) and surprisingly did completed with no freezes, great but very weird!!!...however the checklist got stuck at (After Takeoff) and did not advance. I did did thrusted back the lever and the CLIMB did not lift up as well the remaining checklist did not functioned. Basically, I did the rest of the flight manually since I was more concern that PD3 would crash, Very weird!!!. I will do another flight here in a few minutes to verify. Btw!..Its there a manual remedy to skip to the next checklist on the FMC panel if it happens again??   FLR
    • 1. It's a different company that does things there own way (plus their A330 is still Beta or actually Pre-Beta). 2. That would possibly violate the copyright on the other A330, so no.  We always do our own, as do all other developers.     You are just going to have the read the last two pages of this thread my friend.      If it's not too much trouble, please read the last page or two of this thread my friend, question was asked and answered.     Many thanks, and welcome to the forum!          
    • Hallo, ich habe seit gestern die Oculus Rift S. Wenn ich in VR bin, ist die Sicht völlig daneben, ich sitze praktisch nach rechts. Wie kann ich die Sicht so einstellen, dass wenn ich am Schreibtisch sitze, die Sicht auch nach vorn ist. Und was muss ich machen, damit ich die Knöpfe bedienen kann?
    • I have some quesstions the first is will the a330 have same flight dynamics like the BlackBox A330? Like you must begin flare at 50 feet and at 30 feet it is impossible to control the plane. The another quesstion is will the a330 come with some SAS and Thomas Cook liverys? The third quesstion will the a330 come with the enhanced version with airport map?