Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

382 topics in this forum

• 30 replies
  1. TBM 900

• 16 replies
  2. PMDG 777-200LRF

• 15 replies
    • 12 replies
  3. Simwings Balearen

• 11 replies
  4. Hamburg Prof

• 8 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
  5. AS320 SP1

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. A380-800 X

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • You can use RocketRoute Marketplace   Entering the price per unit in the PFPX configuration applies to all airports.   If you then use the PFPX airport editor you can enter specific figures for each airport.   This is then used to suggest fuel tankering.
    • Hi.   I'm frustrated wiht the Airbus 320. Alwasy that I press DIRECT TO in the FMS, this causes a crash in the Fligh Simulator X Sp2. I've uninstalled an installed again (ver 1.31), the flight simulator app, . I've reinstalled all Microsoft Redistruible c++. I've followed all the steps of tis threat, Problems, but I continue with the problem.   I need support about this issue. I've attached in zip file all the configuration of my computer.   Regards   Configuration.zip EventError.xml.xml
    • Oh my got Stephen, where do I get the price of a kg of kerosene in euros or dollars from?
    • Für die B350 bin ich dabei, etwas ähnliches aufzubauen. Vielleicht gibt dir mein Postings einige Anregungen 🙂   Die Algorithmen im Script sind zum Teil noch unnötig komplex, da es für viele der Funktionen bisher keine Datarefs gibt. Hier habe ich mit einiger Logik den Zustand verschiedener Schalter mit denen der Kiste synchronisiert.   So sieht mein Prototyp für das werdende Panel bisher aus.       Das Script sieht mittlerweise so aus:   B350_switchbox.lua        
    • Korrektur:  Er nennt sie "Magic Numbers"   🙂