Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

386 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  1. TBM 900

• 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. AS320 SP1

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Simwings Balearen

• 11 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies

• Please have a look here:      
    • What do you mean by "checklist sound"? Does this mean you do not hear any announcments / calls from the captain or the copilot after starting the CL? Maybe you should check the Checklist Volume Settings in the MCDU3!   Regards, Rolf
    • For the updater to pick all your products you would need to have them installed in same location. Program files(x86) is not recommended place to install simulation software anyways. I would recommend you to reinstall your sceneries to same locations as your A330 and that should fix the problem. I know it can be a bit tedious if you have lots of sceneries but in the long run it will help a lot.
    • Yes ive read it. thats why im just throwing an OPINION here. im not mad or demanding a change. I actually expected it to be like this. and to be honest i am still happy how it flies. getting to A to B is easy and flyable.     
    • Hello, firstly, I'm very happy with the new A330. Currently I'm in flight ZRH-JFK on Vatsim and there is a discrepance between the Flightsimulator altitude and the one in the plane (the plane thinks I'm 1000ft higher than the Sim). Is this a known bug?   Best regards, Benni