!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Neuerscheinungen und Updates

Was wurde in letzter Zeit veröffentlicht.

388 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
  1. Dublin gecancelt?

• 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. TBM 900

• 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  3. A330 Professional

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. AS320 SP1

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Simwings Balearen

• 11 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies

• Think we need to see a video. Hard to understand exactly what is going on.
    • Rolf   I''m still getting problems where the aircraft does not want to fill properly.  It nearly gets to the full CARGO amount, but then it stops.  On the outside view the cargo trucks are leaving me - in the cockpit I still need more CARGO according to the flashing CARGO light.  That means it DOESN'T wants me to leave - because I do not have enough cargo loaded.  This means I can't even expect a checklist for departure as we need more cargo.   It is a problem in GSX because of either the way I use the fueling, or the way I use one of the other functions (CATERING??).   Any help would be good.     Gaz
    • It would be nice to see if you get the same behaviour if you set up the same flightplan manually. May be the flightplan exporter has an issue. I do always put the data manuell into the FMC and have not seen that kind of AP behaviour till now.   Wolfgang
    • A couple of months ago I purchased my first VR headset (Oculus Rift S) and I never did a flight without since. The flight experience is so much more realistic than with a monitor and TrackIR that I simply don't have demand to go back to the flat image (I have a few hundred hours of PPL flying with SEP airplnes). I mainly do GA flying and the performance of my comparably modest system (i7 7600k and GTX1070) is quite good, even with relatively complex aircraft and sceneries. The only exception is Lukla Mount Everest Extreme. Usually I observe a frame rate hit of 10 to 30 % when I switch from flat screen to VR, but with the new Lukla scenery the FPS goes down by about 75%! In other words, this scenery is unflyable for me, even with less demanding graphics settings than those recommended by Aerosoft.   Has anybody similar experience with this scenery or possibly even a solution?
    • Bad wording from my side. It's an option for real airlines. We have it currently fix.