Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

OV10 Bronco

Support for the Aerosoft OV10 Bronco.

273 topics in this forum

1. Limitations

• 3 replies
  2. FPS problem

• 4 replies
  3. Lights

• 4 replies
  4. Sound Impressions?

• 20 replies
  5. Soundfile Question

• 6 replies
  6. Just a few questions...

• 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. Outstanding release THANX

• 7 replies
  8. Window crash

• 7 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. Manual

• 2 replies
  10. Air Brakes ?

• 10 replies
  11. Condition levers

• 2 replies
  12. Sound issue?

• 3 replies
  13. Thanks for the Bronco.

• 11 replies
    • 1 reply
  14. Thank you

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  15. Absolutely Stunning

• 5 replies
  16. First Impressions

• 0 replies
  17. Congreatulations !

• 1 reply
    • 31 replies
    • 0 replies
    • I'm sure you did, but wanted to double check with you. Did you do a reboot after applying the update?  
    • well, this is new.. 1.2.4.2    at cruise right now fl370, managed speed should be .77   autopilot switches to speed (250 kts), decelerates to 250, switches back to mach (.77), reaches .77 and goes to speed 250 again, repeat forever.  
    • Hi   New update installed today .. first flight with it and i have a problem that once Aligned the PFD/ND wont turn on still .. using the EZY A320 ..... worked fine before the new update , i bet im missing a new step now .   Thanks Rich
    • Are your writing about different things in those two quotes?  Because in your first post you are clearly talking about "take-off", and in the second one you're talking about Alpha Floor which has nothing to do with takeoff.  I'm just confused, especially by you saying you're not talking about takeoff.   Just an idea my friend... maybe it's better if you hold off comments until you've made a few flights in each version to get a clear picture, and then post?  Of course you're welcome to post as much as you like, however please don't blame us for being confused.   My very best wishes to you!  
    • No , Dave...in my case, the IAE seems the old versión with the Alpha floor issue. This was solved since 1.2.4.0 until 1.2.4.2.  The CFM is really improved, The VNAV descent now has higher speeds, and finally the big surprise to me. The blue stick arrow in HDG mode is finally here¡¡¡ Thanks, Aerosoft.   Best.   Miquel.