Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Scenery General

English Forum for Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Scenery products.

368 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. LFKA Instalation

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. EDDT

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  3. How you install

• 4 replies
  4. EDDF Frankfurt

• 4 replies
  5. ENGM ILS 01L

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. Bjornoya (ENBJ)

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
  7. HD mesh

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply

• @DaveCT2003   Thanks for your reply.  It started when i set on my rotary thing on my X52 pro as my tiller. (via throttle 3 of axis assignments) when i was about to taxi i made sure that the tiller was turned on (via MCDU3) and i pressed the tiller button. without adding power it started moving then all of a sudden it just turned left/right on its own. i checked it on the ECAM and applying left/right rudder and it was responding on the ECAM but the nose wheel wasnt responding. i disabled the Ry on the axis assignments and it was still doing it. tried fixing it on FSUIPC and i just had a hard time figuring it out. it came to a point where my x52 pro didn't respond on the inputs.  i hope you can help me on this. 
    • Thanks guys. @Buzz1216, I'll announce the release over in the paint request forum.   In the mean time, I"m also working on this one:    
    • actually did a reload and did 2 tests.. 1 with UGCX and the other with GSX - pushbacks.. no FC2CREW.. no issues for these tests for the pushback and starts this time..   I am wondering if FS2CREW is causing the start issues.. This does not align with Miguel as he was using the A330 Checklist.  Hmmmm must be some sort of sequence or perhaps an initial load issue. I will retry my original steps again w/o FS2CREW and if thats good will try again same test with FS2CREW again and report back.
    • Thank you sir, fixed my problem!  
    • Hi Wolfgang,   that helped indeed, thanks for the info !   Michael