!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Scenery General

English Forum for Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Scenery products.

375 topics in this forum

1. New Manchester EGCC

• 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. EDDF Elevation issue.

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  3. Quito for XP11?

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. SCEL

• 15 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. X-Plane 11 EGLL Update

• 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. Heathrow autogate

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Airport Genoa traffic issue

• 2 replies

• Hi Yoda1976!   As I told you before: Some of your "cosmetic" addons REX, ENVTEX you told about causes this. And you did tell too, that you installed the sim, the aircraft and those addons anew. This of course then restores the old faulty state again too. Some of those addons change stuff, they should keep the fingers away from: default content installed by the sim´s installer which is used widely by other addons too.   The same folder for the A320 package I have to make first. The FX files generating the final effect on display consist of a texture base for the visual stuff (f.ex. fx_2.bmp) and a *.fx configuration-file that contains parameters on how to use this map and how it should act as active light. Both have to be changed and that for several effects. But its now on the to do list here, parallely to the planned update for the A330.
    • i un-installed all of my airbus products and re-installed them again.  I followed the Aerosoft guide and initially everything seemed fine.  However I attempted to load up a flight in the A330 from Seattle and as soon as I loaded it up my keystrokes on my HOTAS Warthog stick and throttle were reset again.  This is extremely annoying because every time I fly this plane I have to go and reset all of my buttons and axis', which takes forever!  Please if you are having these issues or know the cause let me know.    
    • The error cited with with DirectX.  That isn't made by Aerosoft, so in this case we're unable to assist you with your disappointment my friend, but you could contact Microsoft.