!! Windows 7 no longer supported !!

As Microsoft will stop supporting Windows 7 on Jan 20th we will be unable to test any of our
products on that platform. It may work, or it may not, but no guarantees from our side. 

Scenery General

English Forum for Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Scenery products.

375 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
  1. Amsterdam Install Error

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 22 replies
  2. Amsterdam Airport

• 1 reply
    • 25 replies
  3. Water on land

• 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. lszh - osm conflict

• 3 replies
  5. Missing Dublin Scenery

• 0 replies
  6. Cenario Disappeared

• 6 replies
  7. Dusseldorf cannot install

• 1 reply
  8. Dublin Grass Error

• 1 reply
    • 13 replies
  9. Wrong serial Zurich

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies

• EOSID's are company specific and thus not available in our charts, which do not represent the charts used by a specific company, but the charts as offered by LIDO.   I really don't see what I should justify here....
    • Hello, I have two doubts that I needed to clarify!   1- EOSID, why not appear? 2 - Numbering of the charts, currently no numbering is being shown, is there any justification for this?   Thank you,   Best regards John
    • I Have a similar problem ... still no response from Aerosoft    
    • Hi All,   On my sim (FSX:SE) the problem is fully reproducible in 100% flights, but I believe I found a workaround for it.   Reproducibility: here nothing to add to previous complains. After approximate 10 minutes of starting engines the power is gone. Regardless plane is airborne or landed or not yet departed. If, being airborne and problem appeared, reload the plane, then power will come for 10 minutes and gone again. The ~30 minutes flight is 3-4 times of reloading plane. Referring to previous tips: the problem is reproducible (and workaroundable) regardless of presence of Carenado planes in sim; also I don't have any traffic add-on (never had) and was disabling the sim traffic for testing purposes.   Main idea of workaround: if end flight while generator is ON and working, and load flight again, then problem will not appear.   The workaround (step by step) is: A ) 1 - Load the flight with AN2, start systems and engine according to standard procedures. 2 - End flight (with running engine and all systems) while power is still there (i.e. within 10 minutes interval). 3 - Load flight again. The plane systems are on and engine is running. That's it, problem is not appear, does not matter how long the flight is (I was flying until all fuel is burned).   If during flight switch off generator and switch it on again, then the problem will come back - power will gone in approx. 10 minutes.   B ) If you are concerned about cold and dark start (I am concerned, so it is about me) then: 1 - Load the flight with AN2, start systems and engine according to standard procedures. 2 - Within 10 minutes interval (so while power is still there) shutdown the plain manually according to procedures (DO NOT use Cold&Dark button), switch off all systems EXCEPT generator. The generator switch always remains in ON position. 3 - End flight. Now you can load flight again, start plane, fly anywhere, shutdown plane (without touching the generator switch), end flight and start it again as many times as you want. If generator switch is accidentally off (by pilot or by using Cold&dark button) then power will gone in 10 minutes again. In this case start from point 1 of workaround.   Hope this will help somebody same as helped me.     @Development team, Don't you think that having some debug mode in planes could be good idea? In this mode for example plane could write some detailed logs with details of what happens in plane as well as in sim. These logs can be submited to you to analyze the problem.     Regards, Evgeniy.