Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

Scenery General

English Forum for Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Scenery products.

368 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Exclusion Zones for Airports (XP10/11) 1 2

• 33 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Topics
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. i need help

• 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. EGNT XP11 issues

• 1 reply
  6. Madeira for XP11?

• 9 replies
  7. Heathrow

• 1 reply
    • 22 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. Sloped runways

• 1 reply
  9. EGNT Newcastle

• 0 replies

• Please Disregard, on my current flight pushback worked fine.
    • After updated to 1.0.0.3, I encounter the problems below   1- Before Takeoff Check list could not start by clicking "1" 2- Could not switch on the Strobe Light automatically at Before takeoff check 3- My fule planner Trim should be Up1.2, when it set the trim after Engine start complete, set to Up2.2
    • hello, same problema here. the fuel consumption seams to be normal. but predic -0.6 on destination.   doing LPPR-SBGL long fligth. here is the Data file.   tks Data.rar
    • Suggestion:  For the EFF tab "Flight Package" PDF reader, would it be possible to have inverted colors? (i.e. white text on black background or at least sepia)   Either part and parcel with night mode, or as a selectable option under either mode?   Night mode is a lifesaver, but it's self-defeating when you're trying to read a black text on white SimBrief OFP - the PDF text is narrower and even harder to read than the flows in "day mode."
    • The unfortunate fact then is that most sim aircraft follow the "majority rule" of let's call it "augmented realism".  If the delay is indeed how it operates, then I'm all for that in the sim, although it will conflict with how every other aircraft is modeled - and I suffer enough from jumping between types every day lol.   I'm not sure how it could be implemented, but perhaps it would be possible to provide both "feels" and let the user select which one they want, say in the MCDU3 aircraft options?  It might be problematic for support (but what isn't) but it would in theory satisfy both the purists and the armchair pilots?