Scenery General

English Forum for Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Scenery products.

313 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Exclusion Zones for Airports (XP10/11)

• 33 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. Topics
    • 1 reply
  4. EGCC SAM jetway issue

• 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • Hi Dave   Sorry about asking you again over this, but simple question ; how do I select the ILS Approach - in other words, how do I tell MCDU what runway we're landing at?   It's simple in a normal flight, because I would go to the flight plan page and select the destination - if I choose one with an ILS, I don't need to tune it in (as you say), but in the MCDU I have no plan, so no destination with an ILS I can modify.    Hope you're well, mate.  Gaz
    • P.S. I did this. (Turns out you don't need to be all that clever )      
    • Hi,   Pleas, at some point, could SODE Jetways be an option to use on Aerosoft Mega Airport London Heathrow Professional. Or any Mega Airport for that matter.   Thanks, TrainNutter
    • Hallo, ich habe mir Ortho4XP 1.3 herunter geladen. Wenn ich die Exe ausführe, kommt kurz ein schwarzes Fenster, was sich leider gleich wieder schließt. Habt ihr eine Idee, was da falsch läuft?
    • Route was KMCI-KSTL (doesn't matter as so far on 10+ flights the same issue manifests) A319 (also, doesn't matter same issue on all four aircraft) Simbrief Flight Plan (same issue when entering everything by hand) AIRAC cycle 1904, the same one I was using before the update LAKES3 COU KAYLA KAYLA3 This was the full route (happens Offending waypoints FLUDD and TRYSH.  After entering the DEP and ARR info, I was presented with a DISCO after FLUDD----MANUAL.  Before the 1.2.4 update I could clear the DISCO by selectink the LEFT lsk next to FLUDD and entrying TRYSH into the NEXT waypoint field.  The flight plan would stay whole and simply remove MANUAL and the DISCO.  Now however the FP is deleted.  See pics