Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

World of Subways

Sign in to follow this  

116 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. view bobbing

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  2. Auch kein Sound

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  3. Update auf 1.3

• 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
    • FMGC gives the optimum speed. If you want something different i suggest pulling speed and selecting your desired one.
    • Hi The check lists stop after a go around and clean up
    • Hi Aaron,   I know this thread is quite old now, but just wanted to ask if you ever resolved this issue, and how?   Several weeks ago I began having this issue, and I haven't been able to specify the issue because in between the issue happening and not happening, I did quite a few updates to the software and hardware (new HDD). Since then, I think that I've only been able to do one successful flight. Also, this ONLY happens when I am using my PC for Prepar3d.   I have removed the HDD to still end up with a crash, updated all the drivers, did a deep clean of nearly all the hardware, and much more. Hopefully your experience could help me solve this, I am suspecting maybe the PSU to be the culprit? Thanks!   One last thing, several years ago in 2016 when I first got my computer (similar to your situation), I began having this issue. I solved it after reading somewhere to restrict the CPU power usage to a max of around 85%. That worked then but I'm unsure if this is related, yet both had the exact same symptoms.   - Aku
    • Hi Just a quck question .. is there a way to set a holding speed ? would like to select 220 knots over for example Timba at Gatwick .. i selct 220 at the hold but the hold wants 205  . Thanks rich
    • In another thread, since locked, it was claimed that being able to operate the cargo door without electrical or hydraulic power was an error.  In fact the manual (the real one, not the abridged one supplied with the product) states that the door may be operated hydraulically with a hand pump if normal system hydraulic power is not available.  So it is correct that you can open and close the door when the aircraft is cold and dark.