Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

World of Subways

Sign in to follow this  

116 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. view bobbing

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  2. Auch kein Sound

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  3. Update auf 1.3

• 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
    • Well, I put the plan into my flightplanner and it would works, so you must typing in some wrong item. But the route is a big indirect route, normally you dont would flight first down to Sevilla and then back to LPPT. The red lines show you alternatives   Here is the route over Biscaya: EKCH NEXEN T503 GIMRU UT503 MIC UZ707 BSN UT300 PON UN872 BARKO DCT RALUS DCT INBOM INBO7K LPPT/Rwy03   Hope it helps,  Wolfgang  
    • Very interesting article Dave, thanks for sharing it   Regards, Walter
    • Hola,   El paint kit de los Airbus no contemplan diseños ni tampoco tienen la capacidad de representar los motores NEO. Probablemente esas texturas que dicen ser NEO tal vez solo estén pintados del lado del fuselaje.   Saludos, Walter
    • Hi Guys,   OK, I have a weird one. You know those static objects that appear on the PF table? The newspaper, coffee mug, loadsheet etc?? Every time I fly those objects just flash on and off non-stop (even when I have the table stowed).   Is there a way to turn them off completely?
    • Hola, Solo una pregunta, ¿Hay alguna livery para el A320 Extended que los motores aparezcan como los del a320neo? Porque he visto un montón de paintkits que dicen ser NEO pero son los antiguos motores del a320.   Si alguien me pudiese ayudar se lo agradecería mucho. (Preferiblemente easyJet, gracias)