7. London Underground

• 3 replies
  8. WoS 3 Fahrtrichtung

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • Thanks for your detailed post.   This is the managed speed topic. Is you problem about the managed speed dropping to very low values, or steep descent?    If it is steep descent, I think this is the wrong topic to post it. Maybe someone moves the topic over to the right one.
    • Thank you, I too would like to disable the automatic doors.  (GSX v1 user myself.)
    • This is why I will continue to buy your products... Great responses, service and great products!!! Thanks!!!
    • Are you running P3Dv4.4?   Have you downloaded the most recent installer?  It will be in your store account where you purchased the product.   If you're using Windows 10, have you kept it up to date?
      What I can tell you is that there isn't a problem with the installer, as thousands of people have successfully installed the product.  With that said, something on your computer seems to hanging up when you attempt to install the product.  I know that doesn't make you feel any better, and I'm very sorry for that, it's just what it is.   It's a low probability for most people, but there is a type of Malware out there which interferes with software installations (because it tries to do something which isn't right).  Are you running computer security, and if so have you run a deep scan of your computer?  Again, this is low probabilty, but stick this one in the back of your head in case there is no other solution.   Finally, if you have no luck with the latest installer after ensuring Windows is up to date, then you may want to put in a Support Ticket, but please try the above first as it will be faster for you.   I hope this was helpful to you.  Best wishes!        
    • Hello it's been about 2 months that I bought as an addon the Airbus A320-A320 Pro for P3D v4 and since I never managed to install it. Whenever I start the instrallation, everything goes well until a little over three quarters, an error message appears and the installation stops there and I can not continue. I tried many things like disable the antivirus, uninstall / reinstall P3D, install P3D in a different directory, I even completely uninstall my antivirus the time of the installation, download the latest version on the Aerosoft website . In short, I tried many things without success. If you help me solve this problem because it hurts to have paid $ 70 and can not use it at all so I'm counting on you to help me your best. Thank you in advance.   I put you a screenshot of the error window right here