Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

World of Subways

Sign in to follow this  

116 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
  1. WOS 3 Update 1.5

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
  2. Kann WOS 3 nicht speichern

• 2 replies
  3. WoS 3 - kein Ton

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  4. WOS 2 Speichert nicht

• 1 reply
  5. WoS3: Schrift zu breit

• 3 replies
  6. World of Subways 3

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. London Underground

• 3 replies
  8. WoS 3 Fahrtrichtung

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
Sign in to follow this  
    • I am going to upgrade my PC which will require a clean install of P3D 4.5 and all associated software including Simstarter NG 1.8.7   What is the best way to preserve and then re-install all of the Simstarter config files that I have so painstakingly developed over the past 3 years? (I have never had to do a reinstall since beginning to use Simstarter)   I have configs for flying airliners and also configs that maximize scenery for low and slow GA. Sim Configs, Scenery Configs, Run Manager, Sim Objects, etc.   Thanks
    • Oh, I'm sorry, I posted the wrong picture.     Now looking the date in the "Database.tdb" file, it's different from the one installed in each update. When installing the update from the 'Settings' menu within 'TOPCAT', I always choose the path "E:\INSTALLED PROGRAMS SSD480\TOPCAT" and not "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\TOPCAT", this would it be the problem?   Because in the TOPCAT interface, it appears to me that I'm using the "AIRAC 1906", it's weird.   The recommendation that you would make me would be to reinstall the TOPCAT completely or just update the "AIRAC" in the path of your image?   Thanks Stephen.
    • Well, here I am again. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it under the Prepar3d addons folder. I did one flight with the A320 and today I initiate a flight with the A319 and I'm getting this issue again. I'm so tired going back and forth with these aircraft. Please any other suggestions needed, thanks. 
    • Leyó los manuales con los que viene el producto? Otro aspecto más a considerar, qué versión del Airbus es? Sólo ocurre con el A320 IAE? Tal vez si elige otra variante no exista el problema.   Pdt. Edité el título para que se entienda mejor de que se trata el título.
    • 2019-6-16_19-35-11-335.BMP