Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Omsi - Der Omnibussimulator Addons

Allgemeine Diskussionen und Support für Addons von OMSI - Der Omnibussimulator

66 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. FAQs

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  4. Addon Hamburg

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 12 replies
  5. Addon Probleme

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. Hi

• 0 replies
    • Prima Übung. Besonders der visuelle Teil einer Circle-To-Land macht Spaß. (Ton erst ab der Mitte des Videos, Flieger zu weit weg)    
    • Guten Abend zusammen,   habe heute mehrmals festgestellt, daß bei Innenansichten während des Fluges das Bild rauscht, fast alles lila wird und das setzt sich leider auch am Boden fort. Kommt hier evtl. die Graka, eine Nvidia 1060, an ihre Grenze? Nach Neustart keine Änderung.   Gruß, Rolf
    • I was going to make a post regarding this but I see there is some discussion here already.    Is there any plans for improvements to the NDP app? It's very clunky and unreliable. I would be more than happy to assist and offer my experience from my airline line ops POV. Do you plan a moving map for example? The lido/mpilot app for the ipad is excellent and I use it at work, I'd love to have something like that! 
    • I know, right, but i feel like limiting the product to certain sites might become a problem for some people, including myself. See, although i have Aivlasoft EFB i sometimes need more info than what it comes with.And if i'm flying in the US, i go to SkyVector, load my PDFs and BOOM. Done. If the EFB doesn't add a load to your PC performance it might be worth it rather than having to open chrome which in some cases can seriously inpact performance or realism. Imagine you forgot your minimums: You just have to open the EFB and get all the history and so your data. Plus who doesn't like listening to some fine music while inflight ?  Now this is what i call a limit of the system. Something you could do 100% professional but that would make your journey a lot more boring.
    • This is absolutely not about being able to view certain websites. We couldn't care less what you view. The question is more: Does it makes sense to simulate internet access while surfing the webs is clearly forbidden for pilots? So why simulate simthing if it's not done anyway. Or if we do it: What comes next? The netflix abo included in the product?