• 4 replies
    • 5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 4.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 5.9k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• As it turns out, I had been saving the flightplan to the wong location. This is where I they need to be saved to: C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\aerosoft-crj\work C:\Users\MYNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\aerosoft-crj\work
    • Vielen Dank, das ist ja grandios. Da kann man ja tagelang spielen. Habe diese Taste jetzt nach meinen Wünschen belegt sehe auch in der Datei Xplane... / honeycomb_profiles/ meine.json   aber wie kriege ich das in xplane zum laufen. Ich kann das Profil in Xplane nicht auswählen. Hoffe ich drücke mich verständlich aus.   Beste Grüsse Thomas  
    • The scenery is a valid XP12 scenery, WED reports some warnings and most of the have been solved internally already - anyway, this is not really an issue and this is not rendering it an 'invalid XP12 scenery'.     Overlapping parkings are not necessarily an issue if those are configured correctly. For realism we have to do this and we did this for years because the real world stands of the airport are in fact overlapping too and we can't just drop most parkings for avoiding overlapping. If configurations are messed up I will fix them for sure but I won't remove parking spots that have to be there just because of overlapping.     That's one of those configuration settings one can use to have a ramp present without having stattic or AI traffic aircraft using those parking, it's one possible solution to have parkings overlapping without causing issues.     The manual is the old XP11 manual, we did not create new ones because those are actually not needed at all as installation is done by Aerosoft One or other installers these days - anyway, this is not affecting the airport itself and a decision made by project management.     It should not be like that but I will check if I can reproduce this, in out testing this was fine and I did not see any issue when adjusting the effects. Do you mabe have a screenshot to share with me so I can see if something is wrong?     That's out of scope currently - we can't just replace custom made scenery jetways with generic white ones from the XP library. Anyway, the airport should work without SAM installed, if this does not work right (loading issues or signs showing up telling you to install latest SAM) please use my Fallback Library to solve this for now.   As far as I get this SAM is still working fine in XP12 aside from the crash on sim closing and a compatibility issue with DataRefTool (which is not necessary to be installed for normal simulator use) and it should not cause any RAM issues even on longer flights (never heard of something like this). Both of these issues mainly affect developers who are starting and closing the sim often for testing their stuff and also need a DataRef tool but SAM should not ruin normal users' experience completely. For normal users I recommend to remove DataRef Tool for now and for developers remove SAM instead (both can be done by simply moving the plugins to a "plugins disabled" folder and then activate and deactivate them as needed, this is how I deal with the situation myself).   Finally, the SAM situation is currently being investigated by project management and I have some hopes there will be a solution for this at some point in time.     Anyway, thanky you for your feedback, I will take this into account for the next LSZH update and fix things as needed.   🙂              
    • i servizi di terra sul 737 sono molto limitati, cambierà in futuro?
    • Habs nun selbst lösen können - dank des Logfiles. Man muss den Inhalt des Ordners ".ndp-charcloud" in AppData --> Roaming löschen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use