• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • Hallo !   Dankeschön für den Tipp, denn den Fehler hatte ich ebenfalls.   Mit dem Update , der Betaversion, funktioniert es wieder einwandfrei.   Fliegende Grüße,   Papierflieger  
    • Hi,    I just updated all Airbuses Professional to the latest version and when I opened A321 in P3d V4.4, first of all, it wasn't cold&fdark. OK, I understand it might happen after the update. So I wanted to change it in MCDU. I clicked to open it and I see this (please see attachment) it's just black and I can't do anything. How can I change it?    M  
    • The intention was to have the bug move.  I'll look at it again when I have some time. 
    • 🙂
      Hello Aharon,
      it is the Alps 😉
      Thank you again!   BTW: I hope, that Kroswynd is fine.
      Let's hope that he is only busy due to a lot of work in his job. I love the screenshot contest managed by him. To admire the pictures in his introduction and to watch all the interesting shots from the competitors coming one after another.
      When I see his introductions, in the first moments I often loose courage to create a screenshot for the contest. He sets a very high standard and so he is a good teacher to emulate him.   Have a nice evening
      Torsten  
    • Sounds good to me. I’ve been reviewing aircraft addons for many years and this one is very promising. I’d say that if all the systems were modeled correctly, more animations were added and there was an option for a VC with a GPS unit and a TCAS this would be a very popular product that would encourage interest in other DC-8 models.    As as a suggestion, although the DC-8 cockpit isn’t particularly dirty, perhaps just a little more variation in the VC textures to add more of a “used” look would be nice.