Support overload. We are currently seeing 65% more demand for support then we normally see. We can only assume this is because more people are at home due to the corona crises. Our complete support staff is online and they are working flat out, but it will take some days before we can scale up resources. Please be patient.

• Hello,   I've had PFPX v1.23 installed for a while and haven't used it for some months.  I'm now trying to update it to v2.03 but it remains showing v1.23 and that a new update is available.   Any suggestions please.   Many thanks, Guy
    • Aerosoft professional A320 SWISS HB-JLS View File Repaint of the Swiss A320-214 HB-JLS Submitter GernotZet Submitted 06.04.2020 Category Aerosoft A320/A321 professional liveries  
    • Ja, ist eben noch im frühen Beta... Möglicherweise ist auch ein Addon/Plugin schuld ... https://www.x-plane.com/kb/x-plane-11-50-release-notes/#Known_Addon_Issues   Gruß Heinz
    • Danke Heinz, habe leider auch Probleme mit Vulkan...
    • Hi, I'll try. 1. If I understood your question, press "Data" button on MCDU and you will see items to click in and watch your  position   2. What I would do is go in selected mode and put my speed in FMC. Or change Cost Index value in "Perf" page   3. You may try to create a flight plan putting the same departing and arrival airport. Load it in MCDU and then indicate SID/transition/STAR.  I don't know if could work! But i think so. Or you can load a secondary flight plan with the arrival airport the same of your departing. And then enable it when airborne, choose a waypoint to flight direct to (dir to in Mcdu) and then select Stars.   4. I haven't suggestions on this sorry   Let me know Bests