Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Railworks Train Simulator

Support and discussion for Railworks and Railwork Add-ons

47 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Service pack 1: Software maintenance on TS2012

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Railworks 2 Train Simulator scenario for free!

• 1 reply
    • 15 replies
  4. Topics
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  5. Addon Berlin - Leipzig

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. Route updates

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • The fix can't do this, it just sets the surface to asphalt, that's all. The best way would be to get underlaying taxiways for all the custom ground parts and then set them to a roughness about 0.25 (or higher if the ground is intended to be in worse shape) so the ground is not too  'clean', mabe this has an effect on the uphill behaviour. If it has no effect this is simply a physics problem and can't be solved by scenery designers. If the aircraft physiscs don't take the elevation into account (actually I think  they do) there is not so much a scenery designer can do. 
    • Prima das ist ein Anfang. Ich las das man in der Ini die Addons oben stehen haben soll. Ist das so?  Und kann man alle Oben genannten gleichzeitig drauf machen?  Hatte bei einem VFR addon das Problem  das er meckerte. Bin jetzt bis auf den EDDL erstmal zurück auf Anfang gegangen.
    • We will work on that after the A330 is released.
    • Thanks Kiwi55.   Taking advantage of the new version of the A320 published by Aerosoft V1250, I uninstall and reinstalled the A320 without the RAAS, but the problem continues, so I deduce that it is an incompatibility with my P3D or with Windows itself.   Thanks for your recommendation.   Keep investigating   Jose Bieletto
    • Thanks Dave I have already uninstalled the EZCA and the problem continues, unfortunately the EZCA is not causing the error unless this Addon leaves some residue on the A320, everything seems to indicate that it is not caused by the EZCA. I will keep looking for a solution. Jose Bieletto