• 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • laut dem Betriebshandbuch (siehe z.B. https://www.flugschule-worms.de/images-flugschule-worms/flughandbuch/DA20_A1_VLA_German.pdf ) hat die Katana ein freilaufendes Bugfahrwerk. Das heißt, die Katana wird beim rollen durch die jeweilige Bremse gelenkt, sowie durch die Kräfte (Propellerstrahl/Fahrtwind) vom Seitenruder unterstützt. Jetzt musst Du in der Anleitung von der Katana nachsehen, wie dieses im FSX unterstützt wird. Ruderpedale für Flusi haben im allgemeinen auch Fußspitzen-/Hackenbremsen mit denen hier kein Problem mit der Ansteuerung auftritt. Eventuell schaue in den Optionen im FSX nach ob Tasten/Buttons für linke/rechte Bremse angeboten werden.  Ich habe keinen FSX mehr, so die DA-20 bei mir nur noch im Hangar ausharrt, in der Hoffnung auf bessere Zeiten.     Ahoj -Uwe        
    • Hi Guys, The SID KAMI3A 13L or 13R it seems to have an error when using it in this plane, I upload two images with the airac of navdata and another one with navigraph, navdata is perfect it draws the curve the navigraph behaves strangely,   Answer from navigraph : We have tested the procedure and the aircraft flies smoothly around the turn without a problem. We have checked the AIRAC data with our charts and the AIP Columbia and it is correct. The fact that the ND doesn't show the curve is likely an aircraft display issue. Another aircraft addon which uses the same data displays a curve.

• nice, danke für die Inputs 👍
    • Hello!  I installed v3 of EZDok after upgrading to it in my installation of FSX:SE.  Once I did, started the sim and selected an A320 aircraft I noted that two of the "view system" pullout choices had been "hijacked" by EZDok to display certain camera views.  Struggling with how to change these wasn't proving fruitful so I removed the EZDok installation and restarted the PC.  After restarting FSX:SE and reselecting the Airbus I note that the two "view system" choices are still linked to EZDok views although it is no longer installed.  I'm guessing that those selections are buried in a .cfg file somewhere and am wondering what the best way is to reset them to Aerosoft's original settings without having to reinstall the aircraft.  Any thoughts anyone?
    • I'm also having problems with the default 744 RB211 (and others) profile getting a normal performance-based step climb with no optimisations.  Altitude selection is definitlely weird compared to 1.28.8 which I was using before.  I more often than not have to force step climbs by looking at an optimum altitude vs. weight table.