We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Railworks Train Simulator

Allgemeine Diskussionen und Support für Railworks und Railwork Add-ons

202 topics in this forum

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  1. Problem Ad On ICE 1

• 2 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Problem mit Railworks 3

• 9 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Kurvenüberhöhung

• 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 7 replies
  4. Tageszeiten

• 1 reply
  5. Fehlender Ordner

• 5 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. Frage Raildriver

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies

• Hi all,   I noticed on all my flights that there is a difference of about 500 kgs between the ZFW indicated by the EFB and the one indicated by the FMS. The one in the FMS corresponds with my PFPX calculations.     Is this a bug or am I missing something?   Stefan
    • Creepy! LOL , almost everything in this airplane it's, let say "non standard".   "Strange rectangles" is no more than handles to swipe up or down side windows, you can see how works here around 1:20 to 1:40.      
    • That's interesting. Nowhere in the english language product description is HDR listed as a requirement, and I do not find any reference to the HDR setting in any of the PDF documentation files. Apart from the standard effect, I do not notice anything special with regard to the airbus cockpit lighting when HDR is enabled, so I don't see why it would be listed as a requirement (especially when it's such a personal choice).   Could anyone from development comment on this? If there is a tangible benfit to enabling HDR with the Aerosoft Airbus then I will definitely consider enabling it at all times.   Cheers,   Louis   Edit: My post is probably off-topic, so I'll refrain from commenting further on this thread.    
    • Ich nehme das als Frage?   Die benötigten aktuellen Daten sollten im Ordner  .../X-Plane 11/Custom Data stehen. Einfach rüberkopieren und fertig. Möglicherweise verschwindet dann auch Kirchzarten 😉 In der Zwischenzeit eruiere ich das Funktionieren eines "Doppel-Lebens" mit 2 Computern(1MAC + 1WIN).
    • Hi John,   what do you mean with right hand radar screen? I assume the weather radar? Does it show correctly on the left side but only the top on the right ND? I believe the WXR is currently only implemented on the left ND for performance reasons.