• 4 replies
    • 6.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 5.5k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Gents, this is a topic covering TCA support, even if it is in the general (no support) section. Your problem is already part of a topic in the support section. And there is the Info, that next week we will check the Radio Problem. You can always install the latest full installer without running the updater.
    • Hi, I updated my P3D to v5.1 yesterday (uninstalled client and installed the new one). I also applied the suggested aerosoft update for A-320 and A-330. Everything seemed to be ok in A-330. except for the fact that updating deleted my aircraft.cfg., but it is not an issue. But I cannot fly the A-320. I have no flight control (no pitch, no bank, etc., but the cockpit stick does move along with a cross in the PFD), pop-up mcdu menu has many options disabled (Aircraft State, doors, services, checklist). At a glance, cockpit configuration is slightly different from the usual one. You have to increase fcu brightness to see numbers appear, off by defect. ILS rose appears in ND, when usually you see route... etc. Did I something wrong? Something I have forgotten? Any advice? Thanks in advance 😉
    • Hey guys   So I had programmed to do an rnav rnp approach in runway 02 of airport SKPC. I chose the approach in fmc.. And then... When I checked the ND.. I found that as per charts there must be a left 02 arc... Connecting the two waypoints... But in ND this arc was not there... I did engage the appr button as I reached the rnav final approach point as per charts.. The vdev diamond did appear.. However I saw that the arc which appears in chart did not appear on ND and hence the plane didn't follow the rnav approach and ended up descending and crashing.  I was stunned thinking what happened... Is aerosoft airbus not modeled to rnav rnp approaches having arc type turns connecting two waypoints???    Hope to get a confirmation about this.    Regards  Govind
    • Danke für Ihre Info. ich bekomme es nicht hin, da ich einfach zu Blöd bin mit Dateien, Daten usw. umzugehen.  
    • Danke Frithjof für deine Antwort, ich habe mich etwas mit dem von dir vorgeschlagenen Sidestick befasst. Auf der Homepage ist der Stick gut beschrieben. Jedoch der letzte Punkt auf der Seite befasst das Themaa Programmierung / Treiber / Software. Das für den Stick bevorzugte Betriebssystem ist WINDOWS. Ich hätte schreiben müssen, das ich MAC User bin. Und da funktioniert der Sidestick sicherlich nicht.   Gruß Micha