Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Races - Contests - Tours

Discussion pertaining to specific races, contests, tours, etc. that are sponsered by SOAR or it's members!

12 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
  1. Task 1 1 2

• 36 replies
  2. Lsmc Flyoff 1 2

• 28 replies
  3. LSZS Flyoff

• 6 replies
  4. Lowz Flyoff

• 12 replies
    • 10 replies
  5. Task 2

• 24 replies
    • Do you always feel the need to interject into threads that do not lead to resolution? Your response helps absolutely nothing and leads to you sounding exactly what your accusing me of. I have posted all the airports in the scenery minus 2 with the 3D terrain and the person who is in an actual position to offer support will know this. It's extremely disappointing how many people in this forum need to police where it's not necessary nor warranted. I miss the days when Shaun ran these forums. The longer I have to wait, the closer I get to a review that reflects this product in the light as i've found it. It's not going to hurt me as you seem to think. So please, seeing as you have nothing to offer, let the actual support staff handle it. Please don't get prideful and post another reply to get the last word here. Just let it go Tom. I've been around here a lot longer than you. 
    • I love flying the current CRJ and look forward to the update. 
    • Brand new install and user,   Spent most of today trying to get it working with no avail. 😞  I cannot add any aircraft to the database.  I checked the forum and tried the make the users public folder not read only, but it still doesn't work. No aircraft can be added.   Windows 10 Home Edition, P3D 4.5, and PMDG 737, new install of NAvigraph database, and ActiveSky (also not working with PFPX).   Any suggestions?  I  have to say it is a bit poor that a $60+ software package does not install or work properly out the box without loads of manual tweaking and the posting help requests. 😞 Any help most appreciated. Very frustrated Bernie      
    • Great, unexpected news. It will be good to have an all-new and improved CRJ. The shots look good.
    • Die Vegetation ist überall sichtbar, alle Bäume, die X-Europe 3 platziert, sind aus der FlyAgi Vegetation Library. Volumetrisches Gras oder andere Handarbeiten platziert X-Europe nicht, wohlaber stellt es die gesamte Library selbst samt Farbkorrektur zur Verfügung und ersetzt die Standard-XP-Bäume durch die HD-Trees aus der Library.    Ich habe hier noch einen Artikel dazu verfasst, wie das insgesamt funktioniert und wie man die Standard-Vegetationfarben mancher Szenerien an die kräftigeren von X-Europe 3 anpassen kann (betrifft zB EDDK v3).    Ortho4xp optimized vegetation - FlyAgi.de