Races - Contests - Tours

Discussion pertaining to specific races, contests, tours, etc. that are sponsered by SOAR or it's members!

12 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
  1. Task 1 1 2

• 36 replies
  2. Lsmc Flyoff 1 2

• 28 replies
  3. LSZS Flyoff

• 6 replies
  4. Lowz Flyoff

• 12 replies
    • 10 replies
  5. Task 2

• 24 replies

• https://sode.aerosoft.com/?lang=en   FOUND! You smash it Aerosoft!
    • Hi everyone,   I was about to install Milan Malpensa pro on P3D v5 but I've noticed that there isn't anymore the optional sode jetways activation download in my instant downloads section.   How can I have sode jetways in LIMC?   Thanks in advance.   Cheers, Federico
    • Odd then. I got a notification 33 minutes after you posted to this thread. You could try associating a different email to your account here and see if that helps. There's a couple of sites my wife watches but has to use my email for reply watching. I get the notice, I forward it to her, and off she goes. Internet weirdness I suppose. BTW, I too enjoyed your pix of the AS Airbus and Orbx LOWI.
    • stimmt, hab ich erst nicht gesehn, weil der dom im Berg verschwindet, das Mesh ist an dieser Stelle übel sollte jetzt gehn, einfach die angehängte dsf Datei hier reinkopieren... LOWS_Digital_Design_XPL11_v1.0/Earth nav data/+40+010 +47+013.dsf
    • I also have this issue of the sim not starting (P3Dv5) when the CRJ was selected, however it's only started today when i installed the 318-321 into P3Dv5. When i have managed to get it flying, if i click on the CDU it'll cause a CTD. My navigraph is already logged in and i haven't opened charts on the EFB, only the aircraft and perf pages. I haven't yet done an uninstall/reinstall as wanted to check the forum first.