Races - Contests - Tours

Discussion pertaining to specific races, contests, tours, etc. that are sponsered by SOAR or it's members!

12 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 17 replies
  1. Lsmc Flyoff

• 28 replies
  2. Lowz Flyoff

• 12 replies
  3. LSZS Flyoff

• 6 replies
  4. Task 2

• 24 replies
  5. Task 1

• 36 replies
    • 10 replies
    • Question: What Aircraft?    Please post the flightplan in kind of:  Airport/Rwy - SID - Waypoints - STAR - AirportRwy
    • I would clean install and start afresh, if necessary backup C:\Users\Public\Documents\PFPX Data before uninstalling. Be selective about the data you restore due to the changes. :   http://www.flightsimsoft.com/downloads/
    • 3 flights with A319 cfm
      1 flight with A319 IAE Fortunately, the descent behaviour, at least of the A318/A319, has improved significantly.
      Three flights with the A319cfm and one with the A319IAE and TOD were perfectly calculated for all four approaches. 
      Even the ASPA4W-STAR with the Altitude constraints (LOWW-->EDDF), which was difficult for the buses up to now, was flown off flawlessly and quite evenly. Now the Dev can treat themselves to a beer😎   The only flaw I see is the climb behaviour of the IAE version of the A319 in "Managed Mode". 
      While with the same weights the cfm version masters the climb to e.g. FL340 without any problems, the IAE version's climb rate to FL340 above FL220 decreases very much and goes down to approx. 500-700ftmin. 
      But after switching to the "Selected Mode" I was able to increase the climb rate to 1500ft/min without any problems, without reducing the speed.   regards, Wolfgang
    • Hey! I took a pause from flightsim some time back, but i want to start again. When i realized there was a new update for pfpx i tried to install the update, since i have v1.23. I have tried like 5 times now but im still on 1.23. And yes, i am an adiministrator.
    • Hi Bob   Thanks for providing updated AFCAD for 05/23. I've been a bit distracted watching the Beluga XL landing and taking off from Chester!   I have done some initial testing using FSX and the Stock B737. All three of the ILS approaches and landing work perfectly with ATC recognising them correctly. SO moved on to loading the approaches into the stock GPS and got some spurious results of way points clearly miles away. I have attached screenshots of these. I must stress not attempted these with FMS on any add-on aircraft. Rmoving the IDS libraries form the Scenery folders and re-checked the approaches I the GPS and all is fine.   I compared your revised AFCAD with the stock one in ADE, with which I am a complete novice. I cannot see where these rouge legs are coming from.      Many Thanks John