Races - Contests - Tours

Discussion pertaining to specific races, contests, tours, etc. that are sponsered by SOAR or it's members!

12 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
  1. Task 1

• 36 replies
  2. Lsmc Flyoff

• 28 replies
  3. LSZS Flyoff

• 6 replies
  4. Lowz Flyoff

• 12 replies
    • 10 replies
  5. Task 2

• 24 replies
    • I think I'm understanding why, you do not respond to a problem, not since date and without notice, you have removed from the sale in utilities the professional Flaight planer, including the extension of the contract for one year of the Server service . For now are you with whom I last year in July bought for a year the Server service, whether or not you are the ones who give the service to me does not have to influence me, what if you were charged , as I show in the image of purchase, and it is to you who I claim, the application works for me but does not give me the service for which I paid.   Who will compensate me for the non-service, and how or with what? It's been a week. Without being able to use the service.    
    • Hi GEK Can you tell me your settings for the nose wheel steering. Here are mine: P3Dv4: Engine # 3 Throttle Axis assigned to joystick CRJ: NWS switch: Armed CRJ Manager: Controls - Nose Wheel Steering Axis (ticked) Use Steering Axis I don't think there is a additional setting in aircraft options like the Airbus. Thanks for response
    • Thanks and I’ll try this next time I make a flight.  But it’s been my experience that when I cycle through the pages via 6R all I get it “Next Phase” with no place to enter that information, hence my posting about this.
    • The issue is that Lockheed called the first version of P3D, P3D.  Not version 1.0 or something. So if something is P3D compatible it means basically it is compatible with the P3D.   Contact us at https://desk.zoho.com/portal/aerosoft/newticket and we'll see what we can do.