Races - Contests - Tours

Discussion pertaining to specific races, contests, tours, etc. that are sponsered by SOAR or it's members!

12 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 17 replies
  1. Task 1

• 36 replies
  2. Lsmc Flyoff

• 28 replies
  3. LSZS Flyoff

• 6 replies
  4. Lowz Flyoff

• 12 replies
    • 10 replies
  5. Task 2

• 24 replies
    • Hi Bob   Thanks for providing updated AFCAD for 05/23. I've been a bit distracted watching the Beluga XL landing and taking off from Chester!   I have done some initial testing using FSX and the Stock B737. All three of the ILS approaches and landing work perfectly with ATC recognising them correctly. SO moved on to loading the approaches into the stock GPS and got some spurious results of way points clearly miles away. I have attached screenshots of these. I must stress not attempted these with FMS on any add-on aircraft. Rmoving the IDS libraries form the Scenery folders and re-checked the approaches I the GPS and all is fine.   I compared your revised AFCAD with the stock one in ADE, with which I am a complete novice. I cannot see where these rouge legs are coming from.      Many Thanks John
    • Hello all   i installed the last experimental update i want just speaking about descent i fly à normal route loww-lfpg  star tini8w i follow the descent path calculated by the fmc all is set for approach and landing 26L  descent is just before givri for fl280 speed 280 At ff302 the descente is too early the descent bug stay fixe about 10 mn alter the  tod  after ff302 the next speed limit is 60nm away 250kts at ff301, but plane reduce speed just after passing ff302 really to early  no problem after that until the end of the flight 
    • Hallo Bertsche, Deine Anfrage ist schon älter aber es hat noch keiner geantwortet, deswegen schreibe ich Dir Mal. Konntest du das Problem in der Zwischenzeit beheben? Ich habe ebenfalls die Cardiff Szenerie von OrbX und habe dieses Verwalten noch nicht gemerkt, werde später nochmal schauen ob ich ebenfalls diese Probleme habe. Am besten wäre es wenn du natürlich im OrbX Forum dieses Problem schilderst und wie ich jetzt auf dem OrbX Forums sehe siehe hast du bereits dort gepostet. 🤣   https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166177-orbx-egff-cardiff-airport/ Siehe auch: https://orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/166177-orbx-egff-cardiff-airport/   Also sieht so aus, als ist das Problem bekannt und noch in Bearbeitung.   Viele Grüße, Joachim
    • 👍 alles klar, danke - werde diesen Shortcut auch einrichten, mal überlegen welche Zuweisung ich vom Joystick dafür opfern kann 😟     okay, wobei TOGA ja etwas anderes den Schub simuliert, oder? Ein großen Unterschied wird es aber nicht geben.